Tuesday 4 August 2009

Asian Escape

After a weary year of hard work, I wanted to treat myself to a grand vacation. I was searching for an idyllic place for my much needed getaway, I stumbled across Allbaliprivatevillas.com, where I can rent out my own private villa in Bali for me and my partner for a set period of time. What I love about this site is that they have a private villa for less than $200/villa/night! I took a look at the $200 and below villas and I must say that they don’t look like any rough cottage that you can find in the beaches near my place. I’m especially keen on the Villa Baliku Bali, a spacious luxurious-looking house which is 10 minutes away from the upscale areas, in case I find myself in the mood for some socializing, while relatively far away from the hubbub if I need some quiet, private time. Of course, being in a Bali private villa, the architecture is lovely, minimalist and very close to nature with its open design and lush foliage surrounding the house and the outdoor pool. I have never found anything like this anywhere else.

I’m just happy I found Allbaliprivatevillas.com that gave me a world of options when it comes to alternative accommodation in Bali. Have a look at the Bali private villas they offer and prepare to be amazed!